nakedempire


The American Empire in a Changing World



Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

End the "Never Ending Wars" and Bring the Boys Home.........

the military industrial complex has gone stark raving mad..................



"Allen West Blasts "Incredible, Unconscionable" Defense Cuts in Reid Bill"


"I heard some things that really sent a chill down my spine," said West. "When commanders told me that we're starting to have to budget toilet paper into the barracks ... that reminded me of the times when I was at Fort Bragg, North Carolina ... and I had to do the exact same time."




.................if we end these senseless wars and bring the boys home........we wont have to worry about how much toilet paper to buy............from the weekly standard................LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment