nakedempire


The American Empire in a Changing World



Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

''California Man Commits Suicide Before Foreclosure''

From ABC News

"The engine is smoking like a chimney," Norman Rousseau told his wife after working on an RV that was expected to be home for the couple after they were evicted from their house in Newbury Park, Calif.

Those would be the last words Oriane Rousseau heard from her husband, who shot himself May 15, days before the couple were scheduled to be evicted after a long battle over their mortgage held by Wells Fargo.

"I lost my husband and it hurts me like hell," Oriane Rousseau, the wife of Norman, told CBS's Los Angeles affiliate. "I don't want this to happen to anybody. This is horrible. I lost my husband. I lose my pets, I lose my house, I lose my furniture, everything...for nothing."

read more 

No comments:

Post a Comment